A Chocolate cake melting into the mouth feels like heaven and a brownie can cheer up even the saddest moods. Imagine what both of them mixed together can do? Chocolate brownies have created so much of hype and for all the right reasons. They are fudgy, delicious and brings happiness to everyone’s face. No matter what age you are, it is the favourite of all.
It’s a wrong conception that eggless cakes cannot be soft and yummy. We have brought you the perfect recipe for eggless chocolate brownie cake.
- 125 g (4 and 1/2 oz) of chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of baking all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp milk (if required)
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup roasted walnut (if you like)
Time to bake chocolate brownie cake
1. You will require large to mix the chopped dark chocolate and butter.
2. Place it in a microwave for the chocolate and butter to melt.
3. Keep stirring it until the chocolate completely melts. The consistency should not be too thick or too flowy.
4. Add the cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and all-purpose flour.
5. Mix them until you get the desired consistency but do not overdo.
6. Now shift this batter to a cake tin which should be lined with parchment paper beforehand.
7. The oven should be preheated at 160 degree Celsius/ 320 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the batter into the oven for 18 to 20 minutes. After that, insert a toothpick to check if the cake is completely dry and baked. If not, then put it again for 5 minutes.
8. Once baked, take it out and let it cool.
To add more life to this brownie chocolate cake, add a shiny glaze. The glaze will make the cake gooey and sticky.
- 3/4 cup of chopped, dark chocolate
- 3tbsp of cream
- 1/2 tbsp honey
Process to prepare Chocolate Glaze
1. Take the chocolate chunks in a bowl and add cream.
2. Put it in the microwave to melt.
3. Take it out and keep stirring until you get the consistency right. You can add more cream to make the consistency thin.
4. To prepare on Shiny and sticky ganache, it is necessary to add honey.
5. Now, let it cool.
How to decorate the Brownie Cake?
1. Pour the glaze slowly over the cake.
2. Spread it evenly. Don’t worry the air pockets will eventually settle.
3. Sprinkle some confetti or nuts.
Look how easy it was. Bake this delicious chocolate brownie cake whenever you are having a bad day. It definitely can make anyone happy.